Friday, August 23, 2024

Hurrah Pickleball!!!

 4 Jensens were around the table this am for devo before we went to school.  I had visited with Denny this am and he was chilling in the sunroom.  At school I appreciated the 20 minute morning assembly.  I spent most of the day categorizing books.  Uffda!! I think I got all the totes done.  I hope it helps some... have to wait and see.  After school Mr lJosie, Mr Bitte, Mrs Kohl and I played for about an hour until the monson started.  A nice warm heavy rain.  I carried 2 items of skim milk, a container of Greek yogurt, 2 pickleball paddles, my laptop and assorted clipboard in my back pack and when I got home my back hurt.  Missy was visited with Kristi and so II just waited in my bed room.  It was good to play.  I'm glad Jensens are here.  I'm hoping for good visits with them.  Lord, guide my thoughts and motives.  


No comments:

Post a Comment