Thursday, August 8, 2024

Happy Birthday, TYLER!!!

 Tyler, your smile lights up a room.  I pray you will always shine bright for Jesus.  Thanks for being the special grandson that you are.  






I was up and walked to school with Anabel.  I sat in on the opening and then had 3 first grade students that I gave a spelling pretest to.  Neeto gave me the opportunity to go thru the bins/baskets of reading levels books and put all the like ones together.  I met with Nicola the student support teacher and talked about how my time could be used to help students.  I had a cup of coffee at The Porch before  heading home.  I had forgotten my Rupees.  Uffda!!  My credit was good.  We worked out for about 30 minutes at the gym and then Ross picked us up for pizza supper.  It was raining and we were grateful for the ride.  Corralyn is staying with them.   Brooks got his learners permit.  


No comments:

Post a Comment