Saturday, August 17, 2024

Chill Saturday

 Great to just lay in bed and talk to Denny at 7am  my time and 7 pm his time.  He was tuckered after a day of checking off things on his to do list.  About 9 Anabel and I went to the weight room in the community building.  I ha da sweet call from Missy there.  The were headed back to Stephen and Kari's place.  I went to The Porch for coffee afterwards.  Pretty flowers on the way home.  The rest of the day I did "really important" things.  Skimmed over 7 days worth on the Kathmandu daily paper, ACTUALLY solved 2 sadukos, Made a pic art collage, made guacamole, and listened to Christian music.  AND picked some more avocados and put them in a bag with an apple to ripen.  I think it takes about 7-10 days.  Well, worth the effort of picking them.  Anabel got all her homework done!!! Hip Hip Hurrah!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment