Saturday, June 11, 2011

Friday June 10

Ran 4.4 Made 4 centerpeices for Laura's Japanese meal. Picked up Anabel about 8:30. WE stopped at HS where I took form in for Mr. Miller to sign applying for my class B teaching license. At hospital Anabel went to see Howard. I got a bone density and mammo done. They were getting ready to check Howard out of the hospital. It has been 18 days. What a praise and miralce to have him coming home. I ran a few errands and studied Sped Law. About 12 we loaded up and headed home. I had driven their jeep. About 1 Missy and I went to Odebolt to deliver the centerpieces and go to Laura's garage sale. Then back to IG to get Howard's medicine. I worked from about 2-7 on 324. Denny fixed a great meal. Ate out on the deck and vistied with neighboors til aafter 10. I worked on 324 until after midnight. It looks like no pictures are posting on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment