Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saturday June 25






I finished all assignments for Sped law... except a 3 point response that I need to make with 3 classmates and three classmates have not submitted their assignments to that forum. In 324 I have a 50 point bibliography yet to do. It is 20% of my grade and is due July 8. The goal was to get done with most of assignments so I can head to ST. Joe for that new grandchild's birth June 28...I think I can finish that bibliography after the baby come. Wonder who I can get to help me do it? It was rainy this am when Missy ran her 3 out in the country. Evan thought he could still run in the 1K for Heritage days ... and so he did ... He ran all the way without stopping. Way to go Evan. I ran all the way without stopping for the 5 K. 34 minutes and 30 seconds. I was okay with it. AND I FINISHED ONLY SECONDS BEHIND THE WINNER OF THE 10K. At home ... surprise surprize I worked on classwork. Then got a hair cut, Then worked on class. Missy and Phillip are headed to the North 40 for their anniversary. We're incharge of the kids. Denny took them on a walk, We ate in coop,Denny gave them baths and ready for bed while I mowed. You can earn points by picking out the correct order for pictures of Evan and his medal. I didn't know how to arrange them. Oh, yes, one of the men in Gold is Pete G.

No comments:

Post a Comment