Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday June 11

This is how you have a class of 15 around a table that holds 10 easily. After story time the older ones do their activites on the floor area and the little ones get the table. Sat am
we took the 4 wheeler to folks. Home health care nurse was coming at 9, so we just visited a little. Looks like life is going ok. I watched grands while Denny and Missy rode bikes. I worked on class while E&A watched LHOP and Brooks slept. Then I took them outside to do a little weeding.
I went back to studying while Denny watched them outside. I worked til about 3. Missy and A came down to paint their toenails. We had a party under the tree house with pink lemon-aid and cookie dough. I mowed the lawn. Denny took Mom to IG to get medicine for Howard by 2, then to Denison to get a new cell phone and groceries. Jensens are camping at north 40 tonight. We'll probably take the 4 wheeler up to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment