Saturday, June 18, 2011

Thursday June 16



Coffee at folks Back to work on classes. At noon Phillip helped me bunches by trimming trees with the chain saw and burning branches for a couple hours. During nap time Missy came down and started working on the 30 lesson plans for 324. It is a huge job and I don't know what I would be doing without her help. I watched kids under sprinkler while she biked 6 miles. When Denny came home he and Phillip went to work on more tree trimming. They trimmed the linden tree that grows over the house. The locust tree south east of the house had a lot of dead branches that are gone now. After taking away branches, Denny put the mower on the tractor and mowed the area south of the house. I mowed the lawn. We got a lot of work done today after work. No the Missouri Johnsons were NOT running through sprinklers with the Jensens ... I just wish they all could have been here.

No comments:

Post a Comment