Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Monday June 6


Ran 4.3 Had my devotions and watched 3 grands while Missy ran. Coffee at folks. I had a dentist appointment at 10:40. Stopped to see Dad. I started my Ed 324 class today. I, also, got a call. I had been on the waiting list for Sped Law. Someone dropped the class so there was room for me. I signed up for the class and feel like I perhaps signed away my month of June until July8. Lord, give me strength for each day. 6 credits, but better (I hope) than taking credits while I am teaching, making lesson plans, writing IEPs. We'll see. 5 weeks could be a long time sitting in front of the computer on nice sunny summer days. Don't whine, Faith. Mike B. called to see if we wanted to join them going to Carroll to eat Mexican. We did and left about 6:15. Home about 10:30. Great night Great company, Great ride. So much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment