Friday, February 27, 2015

Got my Mandy fix

Off to school in pretty good time. Several students on my roster were gone today. Lord, please help their attendance. Independent living fixed pancakes, bacon and orange Julius. After lunch I texted Mandy to see if we could have a quick meet in the booming town of Holstein. She and cooks were going to a school fundraiser at 5:30, but she took time to come out to meet me for a quick 30 minute visit. We met at Tifentallers. I got some seasoned pork loin and she got some brats. Then we went to Pronto to visit. She brought me some clear, super strength nail polish. We shared a cappuccino and some fresh pineapple. I told her that Mary my haircutter had asked how often I see Mandy. I said about once a month, or so. Mary asked if during the summer we would meet twice a week, I said no, but it got me to thinking. I could try to have a quick visit at least every other week, just to keep in touch. So I was so happy when it worked for her to have a quick visit today. I came home and then at 6:30 I headed to Arthur. Homeschool Variety show. Then to IG Pops concert. Then back to Arthur to visit during refreshments, then home to my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment