Sunday, February 1, 2015

Snowy Sunday

I was awake early. Mandy had sent an email about health history of our families. Denny went out about 7:15 to push snow. Church is canceled for today. I finished the movie Holes for school. We had invited Stangls and Doses for lunch. That was not happening.  Cathy H texted me to say that she missed me and she was wondering when I came back to school.   We took a nap in the afternoon.  I had gotten up and Phillip came to the door needing help getting his pickup out of a drift at the corner of Orchard and 300th.  He pulled it out of the drift and I drove the truck to the farrowing house where there were 4 mammas with babies.  The rest of the day we just ate, lounged, watched Heartland and the super bowl.  It was a slow, snow day.  Very slow snow day.  Wonderful!! Love my husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment