Friday, February 6, 2015

DM visit, Anabel's (and her friends) birthday party

Up to visit with Jean's and then headed to DM about 7. I met with Kevin at the office near the airport. Then I drove to Dave and Mary Jo's. I planned to take Mary Jo out for coffee. Because of the possibility of transmitting germs to Matt I planned just run in and get Mary Jo, so I left the car running. Uffta!! When I came out pink fluid was on the snow. I was stressed. Dave worked the miracle and went to Wal Mart and put in more radiator fluid. Mary Jo and I visited. Then when Dave got it filled we took Mary Jo's car to Best Buy. ( I had killed the printer when I put in a new cartridge this morning. Uffta!! I wanted to print up some things for school.) When we got back from BB I headed home. I had to make stops in Carroll at Penneys and Slumberland to get the replacements for the damaged living room print. Then to Anabel's birthday party. She had 3 little girls, Emmaleigh, Lizzy,Anabel and Sophi ... Elsa..the heroine of Frozen. It was much fun. They played outside, had a tea party with American Girl dolls, played with balloons, ate super tacos, had birthday cake and ice cream and watched the Isabell movie. We went home about 8:30. Good to be home safe and sound. I am so thankful forDave helping me out when my car went bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment