Friday, February 13, 2015

It's Friday

I put the picture of the chocolate labs near a basket of chocolates for the students and wished them Happy Valentine's Day.  During 8th hour a student and I worked on Health.  After school I worked until 5:15 and then headed to the rec center.  I swam about a quarter mile, then Denny came and we walked a quarter mile. We sat in the hot tub.  Missy came with the Grands and we watched them swim before heading home.  Phillip is at the La Bree conference.  Missy invited us over and we visited.  It was really nice to catch up with their lives.   Luke sent us this picture of his new night running jacket.  I said it looked great, because it would hopefully keep him safe while he is running.  He texted me back and said that is what his wife said too.  Denny called Laura and Danielle to invite them to go to American Sniper with us on Saturday.  We will go the the 4:00 show and then to our place and grill pork chops.

No comments:

Post a Comment