Saturday, February 28, 2015

Love being with my husband

I stayed in bed working on my computer. About 9 I got up. Red cardinals were out the front window all day, flying into the reflection of themselves to protect their territory. Grands came over while Jensens moved pigs. We had grapes and cappuccino that Mandy and I had leftover from yesterday. I read up to page 100 to them. We looked up pictures of cockroaches and the Motilones in Venezuela. Denny paid some bills, Then to cleaning the toys in the basement. We got rid of a few and organized some. Missy shoveled the sidewalk before she came in to use the computer. Kids helped clean. Evan helped clean the shower. A&B ran the vacuum. After they headed home with a couple guns that they can keep, Denny continued to clean. He took tape off the fan in sunroom and cleaned the blades. I took a nap and worked on school work. Evan and Phillip gave me a look at the germination house in the walk in cooler. Denny made supper and we ate a super sweet meal about 6:30. Swiss and mushroom brats, grilled onions and sweet corn. Then he had picked out a couple movies for us to watch. Tiger Eyes and ?? that we fell asleep during. I am so pampered. Thank you Jesus for my husband. Pictures of Grands having treats while listening to Brucho, the birds at the bird feeder,

No comments:

Post a Comment