Monday, February 23, 2015

Day went well

Had Grands that spent the night. I read in bed until 6 ish then went down to shower in the basement so I didn't get the kids up. I was all ready by 6:30 when they got up. Denny shared his 3 get up songs with them. "Wake up Little Susie, Wake up! Duke of Earl and Wipeout. I read to them Brucho after they were all ready to go. At school meeting with Mr. Miller went fine. First hour and before school make up students weren't there. Denny had stress x ray taken on ankle. The scope was cancelled and surgery for Knee replacement is scheduled for knee replacement is on for March 18. I switched sub days around. After school I looked at fruit at IG then headed to get some fruit for Wednesday in Denison. Then home to fix homemade pizza. To bed at 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment