Monday, February 2, 2015

No school today



Some how my alarm clock got off on time. The snow plows have not gone down our road. Yesterday they called off school for today. It was too snowy to make a trip to Des Moines yesterday for me to meet with IPERS. Missy invited me over to spend the morning. I rode on the tractor with Phillip. I called IPERs Depressing news. Instead of 5 years of employment. 6 -7 years are needed. Missy was frosting Anabel's birthday cake. I covered the picture of Anabel and Isabelle with plastic for the cake. Then I finished the last Boxcar children book. After lunch M&P drove me home. I watched a couple Heartlands. I went with Missy and 3 to gymnastics. So much fun. I sewed 4 buttons on my coat. At home Denny had a great day at work. It was fun to hear him talk about it. We talked a lot about the bank and ipers. Wow What a day Denny and I had. Pictures: The snow picture is of Evan and Anabel digging to make a tunnel that meets right out the back door.  The drift wasn't that deep as you can see  and they were flat on their tummies.  It looked so funny.  Missy is making a American Doll box cake.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment