Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Meet in MV

I left home at 8 and met a homeschool family at the hospital lunch area.  From there I went to the dentist.  She filled the root canal with a permanent filling.  I texted Susan and Kathy to let them know we could meet in MV a little earlier.  It was a great time, just for visiting and catching up.  We ate at Bamboo Garden.  I thought the food was good,  and the time with friends even better. We went home through Mapleton to meet with a home school student. Quite a funny meeting.  I was driving to the grandma's house.  There was the student walking toward me driving down the street.  She was on her way to wrestling practice.  She is the manager of her dad's team.  It was such a God thing.  The timing could not have been better.  Susan and I laughed out loud.  After dropping Susan off I went to the high school and made some copies for classes. At home Denny and ate a great meal (that we planned for Sunday when friends could not come because of the weather).   Texted Mary and Brad had his surgery.  He was home Feb. 4.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment