Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Happy birthday to me

Slow starting am. Nice text from Matt Wishing me a Happy Birthday and Becky. I loaded up cinnamon rolls and fresh fruit to take to teachers' lounge. Staff really enjoyed them. I am amazed by the gift givers in the resource room. Lindor chocolates from Susan, Pretty wind chime from Melanie, Cute wooden carrier from Sharon, African violet from Lynzie, Neat outdoor saying and bird feeder from Shari and Nicole. Uffta!! I am not so used to receiving gifts. Humbling. It started to snow about 9:00 and at 11 they had an early out. Nice birthday present for me. As long as everyone gets home okay. Missy invited us over for hamburgers for supper. Mandy called after I got home. When I got home, I ate an avocado and some left over pizza and went to bed with some chocolate and read some more of the Last of the Mohicans. Great afternoon. Jensens came over and topped the fruit pizza with fruit. Missy and Evan printed pictures for the invent a thon. At 6 we had a great meal at Jensens. Sweet corn, pesto, spinach, caramelized onions, potato wedges, Kale chips and swiss chard bites. My mom always used to corn on the cob for my birthday. Missy fixed it for me. Love both of them so much. Matt called during clean up time. Denny laughed abouto how I have phone calls and he ends up cleaning up. At home we watched TV. Luke called. It was great to visit with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment