Sunday, March 13, 2016

Maryann's birthday Bike in Lakeview

Donuts before SS.  Last day of reading contest.  I haven't turned in my everyday points for reading thru the Bible in a year.  No George Mueller book report.  That made the kids happy. Anabel sat with us in church   I headed to IG to get salad groceries. Salad lunch and nap.  The new pillows I got in Decorah Penneys work great.  I went out to CSA and planted some dahlia bulbs with sprouts into biodegradable pots. Denny got my bike working and we went to LV .   I rode 8 miles. I took it easy, after the first 5 minutes I had pain on the left side of my chest.  That's enough to slow me down. Denny went about 9 miles we are headed home to make jars is salad and go to bed. Jensens were finishing up the last 3 chapters of a HP book so they weren't able to bike with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment