Monday, March 7, 2016

First night hangin out at CSA shed ... beautiful .... relaxing ... great

Nice to wake up to a clean house with Salads ready to go for the week. Day went well at school. I was slow in helping a student with computer game design, but program had to be loaded on the computer. Then we started at the wrong place, didn't remember where they left off. After school I walked 3.5 miles through town because 2 bridges are being repaired along the trail. Denny unhappily helped me move the wagon and make it level. UFFTA!! not agreement. I found a couple buds? on dahlia bulbs and tried to small pot them. We sat out by CSA and visited. He looked up a portable kitchen on the web, I took to rolls to Missy and got freezer meals to take to 2 families with babies. I also took Grands strawberries that we ate while Phillip read. It was so nice and relaxing, I fell asleep. Thank you, Jesus. Home and to bed.  Nice pictures of Grands and Leggo creations at the SC art center.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment