Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Making meals after work today

At school a parent was sick and so the IEP was over the phone.  It went okay.  We got groceries for Ind. Living.  Should 3 teachers meet after school to share ideas?  Lord, guide me / us as we live in school each day.  Reading the story The Necklace.  We watched a youtube on a vision disability for English.  Susan is ordering me the DVD about the book Hatchet.  After school I came home and peeled potatoes and watched Netflicks.  Anabel was sick today, Missy went to Denison after school to get TAG family night supplies and some groceries.  I went to Jensens about 6:40, we made meals for Balders, Ukens, Rydbergs, and DB Bumann.  Home about 9.  I think I am the most blessed person on earth, being able to work beside my daughter and make meals to help other Christian families.  Thank you, Jesus, and Thank you, Missy.


No comments:

Post a Comment