Tuesday, March 22, 2016

PT conferences

Let's. See.   I was at school by 7:15.   Met with superintendent at 7:30.  Just an update of meetings.   Regular day. After school I just stayed around to get things ready for sub next week.  At 7:30 after conferences I was ready to head home and so I did.   Denny and I walked to CSA Green house yo check avocado plants and height of the counter.  to bed by 9. Snarky comments are not my favorite.




This is email from Dad to Mandy  helping choose a birthday present that Dad would love.   A new weed whip!!
I do not like the fact it has interchangeable attachments.  The connection is not as strong as it would be if it were not there.  It gets loose and floppy.  We had a MTD mower once and it was not built very good.  Definitely pass on this one.  Good price with the right options except the adapter connection is a very weak part of the shaft.  I thought it was interesting that it had a 4 cycle engine rather than a 2 cycle.  I have always had 2 cycle engines on weed wackers.  Just for that fact I would also shy away from the 4 cycle engine.  Love DAD

No comments:

Post a Comment