Sunday, July 23, 2017

#1 RAGBRAI Orange City to Spencer

As Denny woke up at 4:15 he realized he left his wristband and bike license at home.  I said as a support I would be happy to drive back to IG to get them.  BUT first we went to Orange City.  It was just getting light when we unloaded our bikes and rode around OC.  When he left about 6, I headed to Sheldon. Great visit with Lisa and Ken.  Lisa and I talked/walked 3 miles.  I took gravel roads to Paulina and got the bike out about 1 mile from town and road into town.  VK's church was meeting at park with a lake.  I rode there and listened to Ben and Makayla and worship team.  About 11 I headed to Cherokee.  Denny had left his riding gloves there.  I got a quick squeeze of Jack and then headed home, got the ragbrai wristband and bike licence, took a 15 minute rest, and then drove to Spencer.  We are staying with Sue and Joe. Beautiful house.  To bed about 9.  Great Day!!  





No comments:

Post a Comment