Wednesday, July 26, 2017

#4 Ragbrai Clear Lake to Charles City

The riders were on the road by 6.  I went back down to pack my stuff,  The drink I was going to have as I leisurely had my devotions exploded, so I spent the next hour making sure all was cleaned.  UFFTA!!  Then to Mc D to work on computer and eat.  I headed to Perry's.  So good to see Ann.  Her hair si growing out.  Just last Thursday they got to ring the bell at Mayo-  Cancer Free.  All her family came to celebrate.  We cleaned the toy room in the basement to make room for the family that was staying down there.  Oh, yes, and I didn't follow a recipe to make cream cheese coffee cake.  Double uffta!!!About 3 we headed to CC.  The four of us ate ate their church.  Lasagne.  After showers,  We went in to hear the Nadas.  We sat on lawn chairs, so mainly I saw a lot of feet.  Good concert, we left before it was over.  Bed was calling us.  SO good to visit with Ann.  







No comments:

Post a Comment