Saturday, July 29, 2017

#7 Ragbrai Waukon to Lansing

Up at 4:50.  Denny drove to Waukon.  Two got off and Jeff drove to meet his sister.  I drove to Lansing.  Great day for a ride!!  I spent the am just standing at Shep's, charging my phone and writing on my Chromebook.  Oh, yes, then I realized after I got back to Bruce's, I had left my Chromebook and white fleece somewhere in Lansing.  Uffta!!!  Jeff made it to the Missouri about 11.  Denny arrived about 12.  Jean got there about 1:30.  Lots of hills, long steep hills.  We ate at Milty's. (Maybe I left my stuff there by accident?)  Before going to Burr Oak we stopped at Wal-Mart to get some golf balls for Bruce.   After showers we headed to the pond.  It was so pretty and peaceful.  

DENNY DID IT !!!!  HE BIKED ACROSS IOWA!!!  WAY TO GO!!!!!   LOVE YA, DENNY!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment