Friday, August 25, 2017

Effie's

Full day and so glad I made the trip.  I left about 7 for Donahue, Iowa and Miss Effies.  I got there alittle before noon and spent a couple hours looking around, picking flowers and picking Kathy's brain.  I found some plants I will definitely order next year and got some names of other online green houses.  I bartered Mexican vanilla for the fresh flowers I picked.  I had taken a FM bunch of flowers along and realized I was close to Tipton so I did a surprise visit to Jess and Cole's school.  It was a shocker for them and brought a lot of laughs.  I was home by 8 and Denny was grilling a great meal.  Sauted onions, and a wonderful pork chop on the grill.  It was a great day.   I knew Susan would have lots of questions when she checked my blog and saw this picture.  Fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment