Thursday, August 17, 2017

Flower fun

A day does not get any better than by starting it off holding a grandson.  Mandy wanted the Harley pix.  It is the Mo Johnsons first day at school.  Mandy left about 9 for a Dr. appointment,  Amanda and Isaiah came about 9:15.  Sue, Mary Lee and Whitney joined them to make 12 vases of flowers for the wedding.  They turned out very nice!! Isaiah was made for cutting sunflower!    I worked on flowers for IGFM until study at 1:30-3:30.  Then to FM until 6:30.  Denny was mowing when I got home.  I finished 8--- 5 inch square arrangements for the rehearsal supper.  Full day!!   (Do all I can, for as long as I can,  a day is coming soon when I won't be able to do.)



FULL CHAIR     FULL ARMS     SLEEPING BABY       FULL HEART!!!!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment