Thursday, August 31, 2017

First Day of retirement

I It was amazing!  Nice slow am.   Second cup of coffee on the deck ... instead of in the car on the way to Arthur.  I went out to put flowers together and Denny took a shower.  We went for a 3 1/2 mile walk.  I went back out to CSA to do flowers.  I baked 2 batches of onion buns.  (not one sold at the FM). There were 7 gals here for study.  TP, GA, JP, SG, MKR, DW, RT, and me.   Denny mowed the lawn.  Rose had Golden Horizon residents at FM.  Free blood pressure test and free ice cream.  I sold 16 batches of flowers.  :)  I stopped at Odebolt on the way home from IG and visited Maryann. Then I went to Missy's and put together flowers for 5 staff for her.   Oh, the flowers were fun to put together!  I had so much fun today!! 
 Thank you, Jesus!!




No comments:

Post a Comment