Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Pesto

I can't really remember how the day went,  but it was fun.  It rained most of am.  Mandy texted and said she had little sleep last night.  I texted back and said we had a quiet room in the basement for her to sleep and I would love to watch Jack while she slept.   I went into IG to get groceries, when I got home the rain had stopped for a while, so I picked basil for Missy and Ranae.  Mandy got home, fed Jack and then she headed down to sleep.  Jack went down in the airbnb bassinet.  (until he stirred and I got to pick him up).  It stopped raining and kids played here while gals made pesto.  Boys were boys playing and girls dressed up and had a tea party.  Denny fixed brats for supper.  Such a great day!!  Mandy fed about 8 and went to sleep, I got to hold a sleeping Jack until midnight.  I went out to the coop with him and looked at my phone.  Uffta!! I shared a couple things that I do not know how I did it.  Uffta!!









No comments:

Post a Comment