Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Arrived!!!

We landed in Kathmandu about 11.  I found the place to pay $30 for my 15 day tourist visa that I had applied for online.  Next to go thru security and to the luggage pickup.  But my luggage wasn't there.  It was a lot of unorganized people trying to get their bags and get out.  Uffda!!  There was a sweet gal at the claim counter that filled out my form.  Phillip and Brooks were patientl wailting while I took SO LONG.  
I landed in Katmandu around 11.  I got my tourist visa for 15 days  $30.  Then a long line for scanning the stuff I was carrying.  Then to the baggage pickup ... Lots of suitcases ... but not mine.  Uffda!!!  Phillip and Brookes  were there to pick me up.  We went to their new home by taxi.  Anabel and Missy met us there.   Then we went back to school where Brooks played Capture the flag. Missy had a meeting, and Anabel's class had practice.   After school the kids and I came home.   Missy stayed for a meeting and to practice 3 on 3 BB for a tourney this weekend.   Phillip was a conference intil 6:30.  We had N food for supper and watched the PBS news before heading to bed.(with Tylenol pm at 8 and 2am.



No comments:

Post a Comment