Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Where or where is my luggage?????

Up for breakfast, reading, singing, and fixing up Brooks as a 100 year old for the 100th day of school.
They headed off and I stayed and washed dishes by boiling water, washing the dishes, rinse with purified water and leave to air dry.  I took a shower and tried to read ahead on my one -a-day Bible reading.  The Bible is in my luggage so I'm just reading in those areas.  Phillip made a call to check on luggage.  Lord, please help find it.  Not so much for me and my stuff, but for whatever I packed for the Jensens.   I headed to Kisc about 11 and bought some pakodas and samasa.  I followed Missy around in the afternoon.  Pretty interesting to see her interaction with teachers and students.  So good to get a feeling of the Christian school where there is prayer at the end of the day, Christian songs, teachers talking about Biblical perspective, and bulletin boards with Gospel messages.  I stopped on the way home and bought some chocolates for dessert sometime.   Phillip had called the airport twice, but no luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment