Monday, January 6, 2020

Well, probably won't do that again

Up and taking Aleve, following NP orders.  plus icing.   I took a picture and sent it to Jen for the challenge.  Nancy, Jean and I went to the Driftwood garden club meeting.  Well, the building was locked and the people in charge of the program called the president as she drove to the meeting and canceled.  Jean had to walk to use a bathroom at the birding center.  So all in all, probably won't do that again.   Got home in time to go to the jam session.  Fun to listen to the music playing.  Gail, Jean and I went to yoga, but they weren't having it, so we came home.  Denny and I picked up Reals and we went to C and C wings.  Gail and Bruce came later.  Bill karaoked.  I got a bag of ice and iced my knee and hip.  Watched movie Miracle and iced some more.



No comments:

Post a Comment