Thursday, January 2, 2020

January 1

Happy New Year!!!
Lovely fun time last night.  Especially around Real's fire pit after the dance.   I spent the day, not extra walking,  my knees/hip is still sore.  Gail and I went to 50% off at Texas thrift.  Didn't buy anything.  At night I started working on the book for my blog.  UffDa!!!  Well, It didn't go the best, but I kept trying.  I could have 1150 pictures in the book ... and I had 1375 pictures ... so I had to delete 220 pictures from my blog.  SO if you were thinking your picture would be in my book ... maybe not.  Sorry...  It was hard to delete, but kinda had too.  I would try to finish the book and then it would delete my book ... like about 10 times.  So I went to bed.

NOW WAS THIS A MEETING OF THE MINDS ... OR BELLIES?????




No comments:

Post a Comment