Wednesday, April 8, 2020

another wonderful day in the Valley

Slept in. We're beginning to pack things away.   I was making room in out closet for the aqua chair cushions and took a travel bag down.  I thought it had cold weather clothes for the ride home and when I zipped it open I found Rose's quilt that Joan had made for her last season.  SO HAPPY!!! I have been looking for it all the time I have been down here.  I ordered take out from Pirate's landing.  Jean had given us gift certificates and they expire the end of May so I thought I better use them.  We got Philly Cheese steak sandwich for today and steak and shrimp for tomorrow.  Denny and I headed down to swim.  On the way we stopped to visit with Tom and Luann.  It was getting dark and the resaca looked so pretty that I called and invited friends to visit on the deck.  Great night!  Kathy, Joyce and Brad, Gloria, Dawn, and Mary Kay. Thank you Lord for this day.



No comments:

Post a Comment