Slept in. We're beginning to pack things away. I was making room in out closet for the aqua chair cushions and took a travel bag down. I thought it had cold weather clothes for the ride home and when I zipped it open I found Rose's quilt that Joan had made for her last season. SO HAPPY!!! I have been looking for it all the time I have been down here. I ordered take out from Pirate's landing. Jean had given us gift certificates and they expire the end of May so I thought I better use them. We got Philly Cheese steak sandwich for today and steak and shrimp for tomorrow. Denny and I headed down to swim. On the way we stopped to visit with Tom and Luann. It was getting dark and the resaca looked so pretty that I called and invited friends to visit on the deck. Great night! Kathy, Joyce and Brad, Gloria, Dawn, and Mary Kay. Thank you Lord for this day.
Merry Christmas!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment