Thursday, April 30, 2020

Full arms Full ❤️ full 🚜

Denny wanted to stay in front of two 31 row planters and so he got up before light and was headed out to the field by 7.  I went out to plant the rest of the lisianthus and start a sprinkler on those rows.  Mandy had OT for her sore wrists and then she brought Jack to ride the big tractor with Denny.  I watched Tyler while they went to the field.  Wonderful day.  Mainly I held Tyler for 2+ hours.  Mexican guacamole and food around 3.  Larsons got done planting, some got to come home to be with Grands.   His money source dried up.  But he did earn enough to but guns, ammo, smoker, meat,  Happy farmer.  Denny went to bed early, I stayed out until dark planting ranunculus.  Happy Flowerer.   REALLY happy that during the night I figured out where to plant the dahlias that don't fit the best in my tilled up garden area.  I plan to plant them by picket fence/firepit.  SUPER day ... Seeing GRANDS, and Mandy.







No comments:

Post a Comment