Friday, April 17, 2020

Happy Birthday, Evan!!

It is hard to believe that you are 14, Evan.  Happy Birthday!  May God Bless you as you learn more about Him, trusting Him, and knowing Him.  He has a great plan for your life!!




                                                   


It was great to talk to Evan at 6am.   Denny got up at 3 to take more Nyquill, so he went back to bed. When it warmed up I went out to the green house and started to make soil blocks for the plugs I got yesterday.  I made some phone call.  First Kathy L. said Scott M. hired the building movers.  Scott gave me the phone number of DNC and I texted them the info to move the building.  He texted and said she would be out in the morning.  Lord, guide the decisions for the grainary.  May it be used for Your glory.  It was a treat to have Mandy call on her way home from work.   We got a family text showing her work apparel.  Denny and I snacked out on the patio.  He set up the Christmas present from the kids.  Not really warm, but ......  looking forward to summer.   Jacob and Beth stopped by to return the Jeep.

                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment