Thursday, April 23, 2020

Working on I heart memories

  Denny left for tractor driving about 7:15.   Wrongly, I didn't fix pork chops on grill last night,  biscuits and gravy didn't cut it.  UFFDA!!!  In am I worked on iheart.  It's fun to see our kids when they were little.  The best part of the day was a video that Missy sent me.  It was a birthday wish for Doctor.  AND a fun poem that Anabel wrote and Mandy shared with our family.  I went out to work on west side of the bunkhouse.  The foundation is not solid on this side of the building.  I spent most of the day outside, even spent some time taking a nap on one of the 3 trampolines.  :)  Gotta sleep when you can.  :)   I raked leaves, burnt leaves, and moved some lilies from one place to another off the south side of the deck.







No comments:

Post a Comment