Friday, April 10, 2020

Good Friday

Up and visit with Joan.  It has been so nice to have her as a neighbor to visit with during the day.  She loves all things nature.  We talked of sweet potatoes vines, turtles, cactus, turtles, trees over the water for bugs, magnolias,  hibiscus,  Next on the timeline...  We start to pack the Prius and move the de-humidifier into kitchen sink, I finished the plastic paint by number,  suitcases into the bedroom to pack, towels over some of the windows,  I posted my first ever facebook picture of my siblings.  It can be done.  Uffda!! ( Just new for me to do.)  We napped,  (I rested and watched Denny sleep). Time to pray as he slept.  We got up and went to the pool.  It was grey and cloudy,  Then home and we had the pizza.  YUM!!  29 hour fast yum!!    I watched DYI TV.
                                             

                                                              






No comments:

Post a Comment