Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Getting/sharing flowers

I didn't sleep well last night.  And life goes on, so  I decided when I don't sleep well, I will not nap during the day!!!  What an incentive!!!!   Denny left for the field about 7:30 am.  I went out and picked some tulips and daffodils for 2 arrangements.  One for Mandy one for Cindy B.  I stopped at Prairie Pedlar before going to Storm Lake.  I made a quick stop at Joyces Greenhouse and went to Bozwellz to pick up some desserts to share with UCHC.   It was fun to see Mandy and visit with her.  That visit made my day.  She liked the 8 bags of asparagus to eat and share with others.  And I was happy to share 'cause we'll have a lot of asparagus in the future.  Planning to keep cutting until mid June.  When I headed home I stopped at P Pedlar.  I got 11 3-packs of snapdragons, 4 3-packs of cosmos, 4 blue salvia, 4 eucalyptus, 1 3-package of green zinnias and bunny grass.  Now that is fun for me.  Next job is to let the wind calm down so I can plant that those pretty plants.  At home I thoroughly enjoyed sweet potato fries and French silk pie from Boz, and avocados.  What a treat!!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment