Saturday, April 18, 2020

Making my dreams come true....

I slept terrible last night, but got up and ready to meet with DNC moving company from Hornick, Ia. Dale came and looked at building and destination.  He gave me an estimate of $1200 and we said, "Please work us into your schedule and get the grainary moved to our home place."   He said the electrical lines shouldn't be a problem.  Now that was good news.  I spent the rest of the morning making soil cubes and putting lisianthus plugs into the cubes.  I think I got them all done.  Lord, help them grow well.  I always think of one time several years ago when I was feeling bad because the little plants looked sad and Phillip told me," Plants are pretty forgiving."  :)    Denny went to town and got oil for the mowers.  He mowed the lawn.  First time this year.   The next job Denny tackled was a job that made me think ... "Making my dreams come true."  He has always before said we needed to make the foundation of the bunkhouse solid before we remodeled or fixed it up.  So this was the first step.  He dug around the building to locate cement blocks that the building is sitting on.  Wow!!! That surprised me.  I didn't foresee it coming.  It was snack time ...  YUM!  After eating it was time to go in and shower and chill for the end of a great Saturday.

                                   

These Grands are all wearing the same shared Twins hat!!!!
Evan, Anabel, Brooks, Rose, and Lincoln.
Go Minnesota Twins!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment