Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Sunglasses ordered

Didn't sleep well last night, but spent a lot of time just thinking about the fun I was going to have today.  Denny and I left for his eye appointment  about8.  I went to Foodpride, Spinach was on sale:  3 10 ounce boxes for $1.  I found out after I was at checkout  and so I went back to get spinach and seasoned herb stuffing.  $4 dollars would be good to spend.  but those frozen slippery boxes kept dropping out of my hands that also held 2 bags of stuffing.  OH, my pick up one, drop 3 on the way to picking up 3 drop 4.  Really I felt like a Lucy episode.  Uffda!!  Made me laugh.  We ordered sunglasses for Denny.  Merry Christmas!!!  At home Denny went to drive there tractor.  I ordered about 20 pictures from Selections.  Jensens helped me put stuff in attic and take it down.  I made spinach balls,  Sausage and flour mix for biscuits and gravy, Zuppa and a vegetable soup for Denny after he got done driving tractor.  Wonderful Day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment