Saturday, November 14, 2020

Stepping up in the world....

Now I didn't sleep well last night ... NOTE TO SELF:  Faith,Do not have coffee after noon.  I finished off  6-7 ounces of Denny's cold Americono about 2 yesterday afternoon as we drove homeand I was still awake 12 hours later.  Not perfect, but I don't feel stressed when I am lying awake in bed ... just waiting ... and thinking ... and praying .... and trying to lie very very still so I don't bother Denny.   Then I think of something I can check on my phone.  Now THAT is hard for Denny.  The light from my phone keeps/awakens his.  Uffda!!!   It was not surprising he said he did not sleep well.  We went out to the bunk house and started to figure out how to put stairs in the bunk house.  Bless Denny's heart.  He figured out how to do it.  We stopped to watch the OABVIG football playoffs.  We won!!!  Then back to the bunk house.  Jensens fixed nachos for supper and we watched a movie later.










No comments:

Post a Comment