Friday, November 20, 2020

Home, Discing

Denny was up and going.  I headed to IG at 9 am for dermatology appointment.  I stopped at the hospital and told them I am in town doing errands and would be happy if they could fit me in before my 11:30 appointment (so I could watch OABCIG football game) .  They said come back at 9:30.  At Another Dose I wrote a check for a daybed trundle bed, (hopefully to pick up on Tuesday).  I was home about 11 and got to watch the amazing football game.  WE WON!!!   It was an amazing last 4 minutes of the game.!!!  I really had thought it was out of the reach for a win.  Missy told me to show some Faith in the team.... oh, dear.   Mandy came to leave boys with Anabel.  She is watching them for a couple nights to pay for the iPhone Mandy used before getting a new one.  I brought in 2 card tables from CSA for display table in garage.  Brooks ran the lawnmower earlier today and I ran it again before 5 to chop up some leaves.   I helped Mandy fix supper.  Denny came home from the field about 7 pm.  


                                                     







No comments:

Post a Comment