Sunday, November 22, 2020

Love Sundays!!

Now when Jack woke up I heard, "G'ma, get me out."  G'ma, get me out." Another 3 minutes then, "G'ma, get me out."  I went in and asked him if the ball was green or red.  He said, "Red".  I said,  "You can get out when it turns green." and I covered him and tucked him in.  Denny fixed cheese eggs.  Missy and Phillip went to preach at Hope E Free in Storm Lake.  He did a good job.  Mandy came down and watched with us.  Jason was working at the office.  After lunch and the boys were put down for naps Mandy, Anabel, Brooks and I went shopping in IG.  We got home and boys were still sleeping, so Mandy took a nap, too.  When she left Denny and I got the pictures of the Grands put in the Gray/purple/Luke's  room.  And Denny put the coat hangers in the closet under the stairway.  Lovely restful day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment