Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Home and working on pictures

 I was up kinda late last night.  Might have been cause I did take a nap yesterday afternoon.  Yet I was up at 5 for a couple hours.  Denny fixed Brooks and me breakfast. Then I napped little. Mandy called on the way to work.   I kept to my room most of the morning and in the afternoon I headed out to watch the goings on of the greenhouse area south of the CSA building.  4 were working.  It was pretty amazing to see the plastic up.  Denny moved the bobcat with Phillip and kids in the bucket to "wiggle wire" the plastic in place.  I kept busy doing random things ... taking down the hammock, taking plantless pots to CSA barn, taking broken chairs to burn pile, taking out trash, fixing squash for supper, and inviting the Jensens to eat with us.   I also fixed hamburgers, grilled onions, guacamole, carrots and dill, and hot chocolate sauce for ice cream.  At night I just lay on the sunroom sofa and worked on the snapfish 2020 book.  Until midnight.  Uffda!!  It takes me so long to figure out how to use the programs.  



No comments:

Post a Comment