Thursday, November 19, 2020

Happy 17th Birthday Haley!!

Dear Haley!  You are so special to us!!  May God bless you your whole life through!!   I thank you for adding such joy to all of our lives!!  Have a great year!!




 Last visit to Cherokee grands for the season ?????

Wow I slept until 6:20 on a day when I am heading north.   It was a quick --- put dishes away, make bed, get dressed, load dishwasher, and I am off.  It is so fun to spend the day with the boys.  After Mandy went to work, with a very painful shoulder down the right arm to the ring and pinky fingers, we went outside.  First stop sand table.  Then to get the jeep.  Now I was trying to get the overhead door open, it seemed stuck, but I couldn't find any jam that would stop it from opening.  Jack came over to watch me and said put your foot over here.  Really, Jack???? Sure enough when I straddles the lumber and moved my foot over to where he pointed the lifting point was more in the center of the door and walla  UP went the door.  It sure made me smile.  He knew what needed to be done to get his jeep out of the shed.  Pretty impressive.  Around 11. I strapped Tyler in with Jack and they made a couple laps around the house.  Tyler fell asleep sometime during that ride.  And stayed asleep as I moved him out of the jeep and held him for the next 30 minutes.  There is always time to hold a sleeping baby.  Loved it!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment