Wednesday, January 5, 2022

AM golf

 Up for devo and to put my golf clubs in my new golf bag from church garage sale.  Sure, on the way to the golf course I split my coffee on my new golf bag and new White shoes.  I had a great morning playing golf with Jean, Jerry and Norm.  I played better than normal.  We stopped after 18 holes.   When we got home I joined Denny at the pool.  Then we walked around the park.  Fay and Jerry were boiling the crabs they caught yesterday.  Kay and Kathy joined Fay and me to pick the meat out for crab bisque tomorrow night.   I invited Reals and Bruce over for frozen pizza.  The rest of the family was headed to SPI to watch a musical.  When Kathy and Bill got here I was telling them about Tom moving to Omaha with the U haul.  A God citing:  While we were telling them about Tom moving to Omaha and how Tom needing to get the U haul to Omaha,  Bill turned to Kathy and said "We could drive the truck to Omaha and see our family".  So Bill and Kathy walked down to talk to Tom and Luann.  Yes!!  Tom and Luann appreciated and accepted the offer.  What a kind generous gift to neighbors in our 4 Season family.  Bill will drive the truck and Kathy will follow driving their vehicle.  Tom's daughter will have friends in Omaha to help  unload the U haul.  Kathy and Bill came back and told us about the plans as we ate pizza.  What kind, generous friends!!!  Nice ending to a  nice, fun day in the Valley.   





No comments:

Post a Comment