Friday, January 7, 2022

A couple times of PB

Up for devo.  I love the quietness of early morning for just being alive.  I played pickle ball at 8:30.  Denny went down and helped Dan and Roberta move into 402.  I got guacamole and corn casserole ready for supper.  We played pickleball again at 3.  We ate supper at Henderson's screened in Texas room.   I used street taco shells in muffin pans for tiny tacos.  We watched A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood.  Nancy had recorded it.  God Citing:  What a good movie.  I just read today from Genesis 16:13 Hagar said "You are the God who sees me."  That was the quality that Fred Rogers displayed during the movie.  He "SAW" individuals.  How good it is to know a God who sees us.  The movie was an encouragement to higher life choices.  So many good teaching moments.  Lord, help me learn.  It goes against my human nature SO much.  


No comments:

Post a Comment