Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Anabel died 10 years ago

I am so blessed to have Anabel in my life.   She was an amazing example for my life.  AND she raised a great son.  Thank you Jesus for Anabel Johnson, Denny's mom.  



Denny got up at 3:30 and put 2 pork butts on the smoker. I considered this morning how much Denny loves to use the smoker.  That husband of mine loves to sleep in the morning.  AND he gladly got up in the wee hours of the morning to get the meat started.   Denny never fails to astound me.   I played pickleball with Bruces and Gail.  It was really fun!!   We just kept plugging away on getting ready for smoked pork on the deck for friends.  Gail woke me up from my nap at 1:35 and we got all chairs, etc. in place.  About 4 friends came to visit under the carport.  Bill&Kathy, Joyce&Brad, Fay&Jerry,Gail& Bruce, Jean&Arlan, Kathy&John, Bruce&Nancy, and I called Mert and she also joined us.  She hadn't gotten me text before.  It was  great meal.. fun.  AT 7 we went to the Hall and watched Rusty Riesler.  Nice night.  We cleaned up and loaded the dishwasher after we got home.  








No comments:

Post a Comment