Saturday, January 15, 2022

Windy!!!! WINDY!!

WINDY!!!    Gail and I went to yoga.  It was 60 degrees and as we did our practice the wind picked up, our mats flew away, and it was still enjoyable.  I got 2 loaves of bread at the Farmer's market.  Denny had gone to coffee and donuts and filled us in on the upcoming activities after we got home.  Playing pickleball was so funny with the balls being blown all over by the wind.   After PB I started to listen to the audiobook The Man from Moscow as I worked for over an hour on a puzzle.  I'm not sure I can relate to the aristocrat, but the importance of manners was emphasized.  I am SO bad at this puzzle.  I picked up one piece at a time, and tired to find the place it goes as I examine the picture of the completed puzzle.  Then tried to find it in the actual puzzle.  Gail and I went to Kathy and Johny's and I got a lamp for Denny's side of the bed.  We played Joker at Gail and Bruce's at 3.  Pizza and ham sandwiches for supper.  Denny spent the afternoon deleting/unsubscribing emails.





No comments:

Post a Comment