Monday, January 11, 2010

Mon Jan 11 150


1/11/10 I have been working on photo albums. Stuff has been spread out on the living room floor since last Wed. This afternoon I got done putting all the loose pictures, etc. in books. The next step (some time) is putting 2008-2009 pictures on publisher pages and getting more 3 sided sheet protectors. Then I cleaned the house, made supper, and started to get things ready to pack for Texas. See my pretty bed. I refinished it this fall, but there was no way to put the double bed head and foot on a queen size mattress. Denny had plywood down in the basement to put around the dishwasher that Howard and Anabel gave him. I suggested that he should run the washer to make sure it worked before putting plywood box around it. Well, the dishwasher didn't work right. Bummer!! But as long as he had the plywood down there...would he try and make a 6" x 80" box around the mattress and screw the head and foot in place? Yes, he would try...and YES he did it. I am always amazed at what he can do. He still hasn't given up on getting the dw running. Poor Luke, when he came overnight he "got" to see all we've been doing. Even the 10 3 ring binders I've filled with scrapbook stuff. Sunday am I also got 2 plants ready to send to Karen. Truthfully, I had talked to her about an asparagus fern plant, but in the end I couldn't part with it. I had babied it along since this summer and I was too selfish to share it. Now that's a honest, but sad state of affairs. I put some asparagus ferns with an airplane plant in a pot that should go well in the chicken basket (which will hopefully give protection from the kitty). I also gave her a second airplane plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment